Losing ISA info in EISA Config Utility (ecu)

From: Bob.Capps <Bob.Capps_at_pscmail.ps.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 18:30:00 -0500

Has anyone come across a situation whereby the ecu is losing previously entered
data regarding an ISA card? I have a DigiBoard card in my box and have had it
running before. I recently installed a FDDI card (which required running ecu to
install a config file). I have since removed the FDDI card in an attempt to get
the DigiBoard working again to no avail. Any pointers?

Bob Capps
bob.capps_at_ps.net