SUMMARY: MS-DOS Tools

From: Carlos Sanchez <csanchez_at_cirp.es>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 14:06:33 +0200

Hello managers,

The original question is on the bottom of the message.

It was more easy than I think. The mknod command (better MAKEDEV command)
is only necessary if there isn't a previously created entry in the /dev
directory for the floppy drive (not my case) then, once create the link
with the ln command:

# ln -s /dev/rrz5c /dev/fddrive

the MS_DOS floppy is ready to manipulate.

Thank you very much to:

  Jonh Hascall <john_at_iastate.edu>
  Tom Roiux <rioux_at_ip6480nl.ce.utexas.edu)
  Vipul Patel <vsp_at_everest.unx.dec.com>???

Best regards,

--
J. Carlos Sanchez Rivas <csanchez_at_cirp.es>
Responsable de Sistemas Hardware