Leap year and Enhanced Security inquries...

From: Cenon B.C. Marana Jr. <bonn_at_durian.usc.edu.ph>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 1996 16:17:47 +0800 (HKT)

Hello!

1.) Does the leap year clock problem still exists on Digital UNIX v.4.0?

2.) In the Base Security option, I modify the /usr/sbin/adduser file for
permissions and settings in creating user accounts.

I want to modify the settings and permissions used for the adding of
users in the Enhanced Security mode (using XSysAdmin). What file should I
tinker this time?

Bonn
:)