Upgrade

From: Mark Zander <mzander_at_dagonet.spcc.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 05:27:52 -0500 ()

Is it possible to create a copy of your root disk, then do
a system upgrade on the copy, while you are still on-line
with the original root. Then shutdown and boot the new
system on the new disk. I'm trying to get an upgrade done
while production is still going on, but I'm not sure how.

TIA!

----------------------
Mark Zander ==> mark_zander_at_mercury.spcc.com
Operations Manager
Shepard Poorman Communications Corporation
Indianapolis, Indiana USA
Third Stone From The Sun
"If you act, as you think,
   The missing link, Synchronicity." - Sting
"Few would have known me if they dared." - Toto
"Why is it never light on my lawn, why does it rain and
   never say good day to the new born?" - Elton John
"How can I even try, I can never win?" - John Lennon