KZPSC query

From: Gary Wallace <wallace_at_eon.cs.umass.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 16:14:06 -0400

  I'm considering the purchase an AlphaServer 400 4/233 and the KZPSC
3 port raid controller and have questions regarding this. The issue is
third party disks. Anyone out there using Seagate 4.3 GB disks with
the KZPSC? Anyone using a third party enclosure like the Kingston data
silo instead of the Storage Works enclosure (BA356)? I don't know if
it makes a difference, but I'm not planning on using the raid
capabilities (at least right away), I just want fast wide scsi.

Thanks,
Gary

----
Gary Wallace