Multiple domain DNS setup

From: Christophe Prevotaux <nighty_at_ebc.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 1996 15:23:47 +0000

I am trying to setup multiple domain on my DNS

my current domain is ebc.net
and I want to add the domain remnet.fr

I would like to know how to do this
If possible explain in details please :)

also is there a limit to the number of domain names one can manage
under a DNS?
Christophe Prevotaux     |        EBCnet, Reims, France
IRC: nighty              |     Internet Services Provider
Email: nighty_at_ebc.net    |      Champagne-Ardenne Region
www:http://www.ebc.net   |       tel: + 33 26 49 99 00
              Sysadmin EBCnet/Internet Systems Engineer
                  PGP public key available on demand
       == My opinions do not reflect those of my employer ==