PMAGD-AA Graphics card

From: Ken Teh <teh_at_sun0.phy.anl.gov>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 17:19:13 -0500

I'm trying to set up a dual head workstation and have purchased the graphics
option (DEC p/n PMAGD-AA) that plugs into the Turbochannel slot of a DEC
3000/300LX. Unfortunately, I did not receive any documentation on the card
and I've been unable to get a satisfactory response from my vendor nor from
DEC. I believe the problem is that the cards are no longer produced, so
documentation is non-existent.

There are 2 jumpers, W2 and W3, and a rotary switch on the card. Before I
proceed to plug the card in, I just wanted to know what the jumpers and
particularly the rotary switch mean. Pointers on how to set up a dual-head
workstation would also be appreciated.

Thanks!