[Q] How to force a user to 'su' to their user id [rephrased]?

From: Karl Marble <marblek_at_city.ci.worcester.ma.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 18:26:01 -0500 (EST)

Hello again...

Thanks to all who have replied. I think that there might be some confusion
as to my origianl question, so here I go again...

Nobody can log into our machine as root except:

1) If they're on the console
2) If they're already logged on as themselves, and then 'su' to root.

What I want:

Nobody to log into our machine as informix, except if they're already logged
on as themselves (a normal user account, i.e. marblek, etc. ).

I wish to do this to keep track of certain users who dial in and access our
DBA account (not too great of a setup, but that's the way it has to be).
--
Karl Marble
Unix Administrator