Printing landscape with lpr

From: Fiedler, Alex <alex.fiedler_at_faulding.com.au>
Date: 30 Oct 1996 12:56:10 -0000

I find a choice of postscript output filters in /usr/lbin yet no valid
documentation on the flags available or how to use them with lpr. Sample
printcap entries and lpr commands would be appreciated, especially how
to print 132 wide x 66 lines down, in landscape mode. I do know the
-Olandscape option is recognised by ps_level1of, when text is piped
through it, however I have not been able to get my printcap entry to use
it as an output filter, let alone accept the -O option passed through
from lpr. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Alex Fiedler
Faulding Pharmaceuticals
Adelaide, South Australia