Q: How do I know if I what patches are on my machine?

From: Karen Thomas <kthomas_at_csunet.ctstateu.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 09:35:00 -0500 (EST)

Managers,

I am going to upgrade soon to v4.0 from v3.2D-1 on an Alpha 1000 4/233
and I have heard that you need to deinstall all patches before upgrading.
How do I know what patches are already installed? Is there a way to tell?

Any other quick tips that you know that haven't been posted? Any help would
be appreciated.

Karen Thomas

Connecticut State University System Office
Information System
THOMASK_at_CTSTATEU.EDU
PHONE: (860) 493-0118