SUM: DEC SYSADM CERTIFICATION

From: Paul Wood <pcwood_at_uniblab.ocis.temple.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 14:11:47 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
  My original question was:

> Some companies (ie Sun Microsystems) offer System Admin Certification.
> Sort of a CNE for Unix Admin. Does anyone know of any such program for
> OSF/1 Digital Unix?

I received a bunch of responses, all of which were folks seeking the same
answer as I. Unfortunately, I havent yet found out about such a program.
Our Sales people recommend a company called "Global Knowledge Network".
I emailed them about a certification program. They never responded. So
I finally called their 800 number 332-5656 and got a response. No, they
dont offer such a program. Their URL, BTW, is http://www.gknnet.com.

It appears to me there is a demand for such a program. Hello? Digital?

--
-=( Paul Wood                            http://thunder.temple.edu/~pcwood)=-
-=( pcwood_at_uniblab.ocis.temple.edu     Temple University Computer Services)=-