SUMMARY: DU 3.2g process table filling up???

From: Karl Marble <marblek_at_city.ci.worcester.ma.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 14:18:41 -0500 (EST)

Hello all...

How embarassing... Not only is this something that I should've thought of
off of the top of my head, it's also been a recent thread. The solution is
to change the 'maxusers' parameter in the kernel config file. The history
behind this problem is that I took away a couple of attached devices... I
then did a plain 'doconfig' which reset the maxusers to 32 from our
preferred 512... BIG DIFFERENCE!!!

Thanks go out to:

Sheila Hollenbaugh <shollen_at_valhalla.cs.wright.edu>
and
Matt White <whitem_at_bofh.usask.ca>

for their quick responses.

Thanx!!