DNS question

From: James Anderson <anderson_at_ocaxp1.cc.oberlin.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 09:53:23 -0500 (EST)

I have a DNS problem I'd like some help on. I have a set of machines in a
CS lab that have their primary NS set to the main CS server (an old Ultrix
box.) The secondary is a small alpha running du 3.2c. When doing an
nslookup from any of those machines I get a connection refused from the
primary and a timeout on the secondary. Sanity check... network problem
or DNS issue? I know there's only a vague connection to DU on this
question... but I'm stuck...

Jim

 ----
James C. Anderson PHONE: (216) 775-6929
Computer Systems Manager FAX: (216) 775-8573
Houck Computing Center Email: anderson_at_ocaxp1.cc.oberlin.edu
Oberlin College Home Page: http://www.oberlin.edu/~anderson/
Oberlin, OH 44074