Sorry about the mail (Was Technical Info you need! (fwd))

From: Paul Tyler <pct_at_atom.ansto.gov.au>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 10:53:08 +1100 (EST)

Sorry guys. I meant to send the previous mail I sent to the list maintainer
rather than all you guys. (I copied the wrong address from the mail list
advisory.) However since I've now sent it to the list I'd better
damage control to avoid any flame war. If you have any comment
regarding the mail I mentioned or my mail, please mail directly to me.
If appropriate, I shall summarise any responses and notify the list
maintainer of the feeling of the list.

Paul Tyler
(pct_at_ansto.gov.au)