bootpd under DU 4.0/a

From: Patrick O'Brien <pobrien_at_cfa.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 15:54:24 -0500 (EST)

Greetings

I'm setting up a DMS environment under DU 4.0a. My question is,
where is bootpd? man bootpd says it's in /usr/sbin, but there's
not a bootpd there. I have the following subsets installed:

OSFCLINET400 installed Basic Networking Services
(Network-Server/Communications)
OSFDMS400 installed Dataless Management Services
(Network-Server/Communications)
OSFINET400 installed Additional Networking Services
(Network-Server/Communications)
OSFNETCONF400 installed Basic Networking Configuration
Applications(System Administration)
OSFRIS400 installed Remote Installation Service (Netw

Regards,

Patrick O'Brien
'

Systems Administrator
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
60 Garden Street
Cambridge, MA 02138