Disk mirroring on two different systems

From: Kevin Behrooz <behrooz_at_rudolf.nscl.msu.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 15:20:40 -0500 (EST)

Hello managers,

I would like to do disk mirroring on two of our Alpha's.
I know LSM allows one to mirror two disks on a single machine, but I
need to put the two physical disks on two separate machines. This way if
the whole machine goes down (bad disk, network problems, hardware
failurs), I can quickly recover since another host is running the same
image.

Is it possible under LSM? If not, are there any other products
available to do this?

Thanks for your help.

Kevin Behrooz.