Confirmation for unsubscribe ...

From: Franco Tassone <franco_at_dns.rgn.it>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 14:08:18 +0100

STOP IT PLEASE !!!
I did'nt require any unsubscription.
I dont'know why, but I'm continuosly bombed with copies of this...
STOP IT PLEASE !!!

On Dec 5, 7:45am, Majordomo_at_ORNL.GOV wrote:
> --
>
> Someone (possibly you) has requested that your email address be added
>
> If you really want this action to be taken, please send the following
> commands (exactly as shown) back to "Majordomo_at_ORNL.GOV":
>
> auth 03d50eaa48e716cd9f33569c13bd6084
> unsubscribe alpha-osf-managers alex.fiedler_at_faulding.com.au
alpha-osf-managers

> If you do not want to this action taken, just ignore this message and
> no action will be taken.
>
> If you have any questions about the policy of the list owner, please
> contact "alpha-osf-managers-approval".
>
> Thanks!

 Franco Tassone                              RGNetWork IQSP
 Informatica e telematica              Tel: (+39) 085/64070
 e-mail:webmaster_at_rgn.it                 Via V. Colonna, 97
 http://www.rgn.it                    65127 Pescara (ITALY)