SUMMARY: Looking for sox

From: Gyula Szokoly <szgyula_at_skysrv.Pha.Jhu.EDU>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 09:51:53 -0500 (EST)

> I'm looking for 'sox' (SOund eXchange). None of the ftp sites that
> I have for it have it. Any idea where it can be found?

  As expected, I got billions of responses. I used:

  http://www.spies.com/Sox

  It seems to be the 'official' site. Funny, but I can't find it on the
ftp.spies.com site through ftp.
  There are some ftp sites with some version of sox. sunsite probably
has the current, digital probably has an older verion, and a site in Germany
also should have a version. Since I got it through www from spies, I didn't
check these sites.

Thanks for everybody (too many to list),

  Gyula