Console Hardcopy

From: Jef Hamlin <jef_at_bhe.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 10:23:15 -0500

Is there any way to hang a printer off an Alpha (I have 4, a 1000, a
2000, a 2100, and a 4000) for the purpose of capturing console print and
still mantain the graphics console? I realize that you can put a VT
terminal on and hang the printer off that, but I really need the
graphics console and would prefer not to have each of my machines be a
two-headed beast. The goal here would be to be able to catch all of the
boot messages as well. Thanx for any help you can give.