Unix to Netware printing

From: Rock Pomerleau <moroco_at_total.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 11:05:36

I'm trying to print a document from Unix to a Netware printing queue via a
NetWare-NFS server. I followed the procedure to export a queue in
Netware-NFS then I created a new entry in the /etc/printcap file on the
unix server. When I execute 'lpq -PLISTELEC2', where LISTELEC2 is the name
of the queue on Netware, I get the following error message.

   Printer Error: Plpd is unable to access the print queue's status.

I have other print queues that are identical and they work well. Any idea ?