Management tools

From: Macdonell, Dennis <DennisMacdonell_at_auslig.gov.au>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 10:49:00 +1000

Hi,

I seem to remember something dropping into my mail box relating to
management tools for DU, sometime this year. If anyone still has this
item could they forward me a copy or if they saved the address a copy of
that would be fine. If anyone has a site for network management tools,
ie filters for log files (tcp-wrappers), workstation configuration
checking scripts.

Does anyone out there use tripwire to keep a tab on what a workstation
has been setup with.

Dennis