Multia and PC keyboard

From: Vincent Willems <vinnie_at_skynet.be>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 13:10:20 -0100 (GMT)

Dear Managers,

I am trying to install DU 4 on a Multia 233Mhz machine, and everthing is
running fine, except for my keyboard setup.

The problem is that I have an AZERTY PC keyboard and that I am unable to
change my keyboard layout. Furthermore I got some bizarre reactions, e.g.
my CTRL key is recognized as Num Lock keyand so on...

Anyone got any idea how to change the keyboard layout?

Vincent.

Vincent Willems (vinnie_at_skynet.be)
A member of the SERT (Skynet Emergency and Response Team)

Skynet NV/SA 27, Galerie du Roi
B-1000 Bruxelles Tel. +32.2.513.88.44
Fax: +32.2.513.77.59 WWW: http://www.skynet.be