Color in DU4.0B

From: <t9ssk_at_ttacs1.ttu.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 13:33:18 -0600 (CST)

Dear ODF managers,

 I Think someone can solve this problem but I didn't receive any answers
 for my first questions. So, I send again.

   I think I missed something to setup but I don't know.
   I got two questions but they can be the same problems.

   1. I a have Diamond Stealth64 2000 Series graphic card. The
   pictures, especially in Netscape, are not clear. This problem can
   be solved in Windows by upgrading device driver with higher
   number of colors instead of 256 colors. How can I do this in
   Digital UNIX. Or the Diamond graphic card can not be used in Unix?

   2. I copyed mpeg binaries from Digital UNIX file archive (Digital
   UNIX info center). When I run mpeg movie, the screen is blurred and
   says "Using private color map.

    Improper or missing sequence end code."

   What is the problem?

   Sam Kang