MORE : qpopper problem (fwd)

From: Zehra Soysert <soysert_at_bornova.ege.edu.tr>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 13:25:22 +0400 (EET DST)

Hello,
I want to add some more things to my question below:
We do not use C2 security. We use NIS.

I checked the qpop for some users as follows :

telnet localhost 110
user username
pass password

for some users it says OK. You have .. mails.
for some users it says The password supplied is incorrect.

Thanks again.

Zehra Soysert.