Using an unexpired license - ADVFS-UTILITIES; NAS-300

From: Casey Spangler <spang_at_probita.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 16:54:10 -0600

Goorooz:
I hope I can explain this clearly. After we received our Alpha 1000A, DU
4.0b, an ADVFS-UTILITIES license pak was loaded. The utilities were
installed and worked until last weekend, when the license expired.

Subsequent to the installation of the A-U pak, our company subscribed to
the ASAP program, with the NAS-300 pak included. According to DEC
pre-sales, NAS-300 includes the A-U license. This license is loaded and
active.

After I discovered the expired license, I unloaded it. However, I still
can't run the advanced utilities. Is there a way to 'force' the utilities,
e.g. clonefset, to use the NAS 300 license, short of rebooting?

Let me know if you need further elaboration.
--
Casey Spangler		spang_at_probita.com (work)
Probita, Inc.		spang_at_dimensional.com (home)