Setup OSPF

From: Eddie Tsang <cwcc_at_vtc.edu.hk>
Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 15:33:01 -0800

Hi managers,

I am figuring out how to setup OSPF in our Alpha 1000A running DU 4.0A.
I try to change the gated.conf, but ospf seemed not working and a
message appears in the log saying that ospf not found in /etc/protocols.

Do I miss some product subsets ? Our machine installed :
OSFCLINET405 Basic Networking Services
OSFINET405 Additional Networking Services
OSFNETCONF405 Basic Networking Configuration Applications

I had browsed the documentation CD but have found no description about
OSPF except the gated section (do I miss something ?).

Any information is welcomed. Many thanks.
--
Regards,
Eddie Tsang