URGENT

From: Susan Celestine <scelestine_at_petrotrin.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 15:39:33 -0400

I have just upgraded the firmware on my Alpha2100 and successfully booted up
once. However, I am trying to reboot the system - but the system has stopped at the I/O subsystem probe option - I cannot even get the >>> "console prompt" - Does anyone know of a method of forcing the console prompt.

I have tried pressing the halt button and power cycling - nothing - system just hangs at I/O subsystem probe

System is a DU 4.0 system.

Thanks

Susan