Deny login and mail-access

From: TronderNett, Thomas Vaadahl <thomas_at_nidaros.trondernett.no>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 10:53:16 +0200 (MET DST)

This is probably very simple, but I hope you take the time to help me
anyway. I have an Alpha 400 4/233 with DEC Unix 3.2d.

I want to deny mail-access to a user - how is that done? The user can
both telnet in and read mail, and use Netscape (or other) with POP3.

We use radius as ppp authentication - does anyone know a simple way to
deny login access with modems? At the present I have to remove the users
from the users-file, and put them back in when I open access again.
Suggestions?

Yours,
Thomas Vådahl
| Thomas Vådahl mailto:thomas_at_trondernett.no |
| TrønderNett(admin)/Evjo Data |
| http://www.trondernett.no/ |
|_Phone_+47_73_54_02_90_____Fax_+47_73_94_38_61_|