SUMMARY: Re: perl 4 on digital unix (fwd)

From: Abha Ahuja <ahuja_at_merit.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 12:54:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hi!

The answers that I got for this one was to use perl 5 instead... :)
which of course, i realize, but I needed to use perl 4 for a particular
application... ;)

Mike Iglesias <iglesias_at_draco.acs.uci.edu> was particularly helpful... He
provided some patches which get perl4 to work... I have yet to
try this... If anyone else needs this info, let me know and I'll forward
the information that he gave to me.

Thanks!

-abha ;)

abha ahuja ahuja_at_merit.edu