SUMMARY: Fortran not on CSLG CD

From: Ellen Davis <daviser_at_email.uc.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 15:47:42 -0400

I wrote:
>I cannot find Fortran in my CSLG Software Library CD. I installed all the
>PAKS and I do have a PAK for Fortran. Am I going to need to purchase the
>Fortran CD separately? IF so, should I order DEC Fortran or Fortran 90 (or
>both)?

Thanks to:
Paul A Sand
Peter Stern
Jerry Winegarden

I'll use Jerry's words to sum it up:

I'm assuming that what you called your "CSLG Software Library CD" is really
the Digital UNIX Layered Product Condist (Consolidated Distribution) CD?
If so, Fortran for Alpha is on the first CD. It's in the directory
dfa410 (Digital Fortran for Alpha version 4.10). Both fortran 77 and
fortran 90 are included as part of that software subset.

 Ellen Davis
 Ellen.Davis_at_uc.edu