Bad block

From: Dwayne Prysiazny of ITSD 387-4256 <DPRYSIAZNY_at_galaxy.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 15:41:24 -0700 (PDT)

I seem to have a bad block on my system disk (an RZ26L).

During each full backup, we log "Not ECC Correctable Error" on block 22838.

UERF indicates the error type as "Soft Error Detected (recovered)", but the
error still comes up at each full backup.

Is there a way to determine what file this block is in?

Can I move the file that is using this block and then move the block to a
bad block file so it will not be used again?

Thanks for your help...