[Q] Print Manager doesn't work

From: Jean-Loup Risler <Jean-Loup.Risler_at_genetique.uvsq.fr>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 17:18:09 +0100 (WET DST)

Dear Gurus,

With my brand new DU4.0B the Print Manager does not show up.
When I click on the printer icon, or on the Print Manager icon, or on the
Personal Printer icon, or when I call Print Manager from the Desktop tool,
strictly nothing happens (except that the green light blinks for a few
seconds).

I've tried to "populate" the stuff with the command
        env LANG=C /usr/dt/bin/dtprintinfo -populate
but to no avail.

Any hint?

Thanks,

Jean-Loup