ADDING CPUS

From: Alexis Villagra <avillagra_at_gmd.com.pe>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 18:15:55 -0500

Dear People:
Initially I had cpu0 and cpu1, and everything was OK.
The person in charged of the hardware for Alphas has added a cpu.
When he added the cpu, I have now cpu 0, cpu 1 and cpu2.
Now, I have a message in /var/adm/messages.
This is: Machine check error corrected by processor
When he removes the additional cpu 2, the message disappear from the
/var/adm/messages.
We have proved adding again and the problem appears again.
What else do I have to do when I add a cpu to an Alpha System running
Digital Unix?
I am running DU V3.2G.
Thanks in advance,.

Alexis Villagra