CPU MUST BE A MULTIPLE OF TWO ?----- TIME

From: Alexis Villagra <avillagra_at_gmd.com.pe>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 15:34:53 -0500

Dear People:
Question 1: I have three cpus, does Digital Unix work fine with a number
not multiple of two? Or, should I put four?
Question 2: The time delays in my DU3.2G, I chabge with ECU the time and
when I reboot, the time delays automatically thirty minuutes, What do
you think is the problem? Where should I change the time and How?

Thanks in advance for your help!!!
P.S: TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAS HELPED ME WITH SOME PROBLEMS AND REPLIED, I
AM STILL DOING TEST AND I WILL SUMMARIZE. BUT FROM HERE I THANK TO
EVERYONE WHO REPLIED TO MY QUESTIONS.

Alexis Villagra
avillagra_at_gmd.com.pe
Phone(Tel):511-241-2626/511-241-3013