SUMMARY: iostat

From: David K. Magee <magee_at_fiona.umsmed.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 14:06:41 -0500 (CDT)

I recently posted a question asking how to get iostat to report on other
drives, specifically a raid array I've got.

I'd like to thank the people that responded!

Julian Rodriguez <RodrigJUL_at_mail.dec.com>
Alan Rollow <alan_at_nabeth.cxo.dec.com>
Kurt Carlson <sxkac_at_java.sois.alaska.edu>
Bompreco <super3_at_svn.com.br>

Most people have the same problem. Alan Rollow, who recommended:

Get a copy of Monitor from gatekeeper.dec.com:
/pub/DEC/monitor.alpha.tar.Z

Kurt Carlson also offered:
A rewritten iostat (called uaio) is available under
ftp://raven.alaska.edu/pub/sois/uaio.v1.2.tar.Z

Monitor did the trick for me.

David
--
David K. Magee                      My Cray is not faster than yours.
magee_at_umsmed.edu                             #include<std.disclaimer>