binary.errlog

From: Kemal Özcan <kemal_at_superonline.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 17:58:06 +0300

Hi,
Today I erased (simply by writing rm binary.errlog) in our Digital
AlphaServer
running Digital Unix 4.0b due to the huge file size (about 60 MB). And
all the messages giving in about CAM (SCSI) events and this message
repeated in every 5 minutes and logged in binary.errlog.

But after this procedure it seems that system does not re-generata
binary.errlog. Is that expectable.? or should I re-run some daemon to
regenarte this file??

and also I would like to delete binary.errlog file by using find command
and put it into crontab entry. Is there any sample script for executing
this procedure.

thank you