SUMMARY : ECU firmware level

From: Gary Menna <G.Menna_at_isu.usyd.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 11:29:27 +1000 (EST)

Hi All ,

I wrote : Is there a way to tell what the ECU firmware revision level
is , or must one actually go into the ECU to find out.

The answer is , look at the floppy disk .

(unfortunately the machine I've been given to upgrade
 didn't have the floppy )

After extensive searching and actually going into the ECU ,
I was not able to find the firmware level displayed anyware.

I started the ECU from my new diskette (ver 1.10 ) and then selected
save & exit . I presume this upgrades the firmware.

Thanking all those that responded.

Gary Menna E-Mail g.menna_at_isu.usyd.edu.au
Info Tech Services Phone +61 2 9351-6360
University of Sydney (G05) Fax +61 2 9351-7711

We all enter this world in the same way: naked, screaming, and soaked in
blood. But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to stop there.