TLZ07/09 - switching the compression-mode?

From: Bernt Christandl <beb_at_mpe.mpg.de>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 10:01:16 +0200

Hello managers,

we have some TLZ07/09 DAT drives built into our Alphaserver-cabinets.
We are running du-4.0b.

I know about the dip-switches to switch the compression on/off.

But i want to know if anyone has it running via rmtXa/h/l/m?
If so, could some kind soul please tell how to do it? (send me the relevant
part of cam_data.c?) and whether this enables the compatible hardware
compression or another uncompatible software-compression?

Thank you!

Bernt Christandl