SUMMARY: Personal Workstation CD-ROM

From: Steven Dunstan <steven.dunstan_at_zoology.oxford.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 17:48:34 +0100

A few weeks ago I had a problem mounting a CD in a 500AU Personal Workstation.

This is now resolved ... the solution was to reinstall DU4.0C from a CD-ROM.

The only conclusion both DEC and myself can draw is that the install image on the hard
disk of the machine did not contain the appropriate device/driver information.

So be warned!

Steve Dunstan

Computer Manager
WTCEID