[Q] program to execute cgi from a users directory

From: Carl Joel Kuzmich <cjk+_at_pitt.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 08:00:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all

Once, some time ago, I came across a program that could be installed to
allow a user to execute cgi scripts from within there owm directory.

Does anyone know what thats called or where I can locate it.

If this is not the correct place, sorry, but I am just very used to using
this list.

Carl Joel Kuzmich (412) 624-5057 | Love is a better teacher than duty |
University of Pittsburgh | - Albert Einstein |
Center for Instructional Development and Distance Education (CIDDE)
Pittsburgh, PA 15260