Ethernet protocol HEX id's

From: John Banghart <john_at_redrose.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 11:10:14 -0400

Does anyone know where I can get a list of protocol HEX numbers for
Ethernet? Specifically, I am trying to modify the Etherman program to
be more up-to-date in what it reports. As an example, it has this line
in it's setup file:

0x800 0x800 "IP" Red

>From what I can gather, this is telling it that any packet with a
protocol ID between 0x800 and 0x800 is IP and should be displayed in the
color red.

Is there a place to get a list of others?

Thanks.

--
John Banghart
Systems Administrator