From: Jon Eidson <eidson_at_unix4.is.tcu.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 17:00:46 -0500 (CDT)

Origional Message:
a Durango II from Aspen systems which requires this version. I'm only
budgeted to purchase once (sometimes twice) a year and I would like to
purchase at the beginning of the life of a version rather than the
end.

We are currently at 4.0a and my understanding 4.0c is the latest. As
always, I'll summarize.

Answer:
-------
First off ... oops ... it is Digital Unix not OSF ... slip of the ol
fingers there. Anyway, everyone says DU 4.0d it should be released in
December which probably means next January before you can readily get
it. I was also refered to DECs web page of:
         http://www.unix.digital.com/pr.htm
which is the press release for V4.0D.

Thanks:
-------
My thanks to all who replied. You guys are great! All the replys
I've received follow. Thanks again, Jon.