mailsetup problem

From: Khaled Abu-Mallouh <khaled_at_just.edu.jo>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 14:08:47 +0200

hello managers

I have an alpha server which is configured to send the mail to a mail
hub, which is an NT server, my alpha is a DU4.0b . I used mailsetup and
I didn't use quick setup. I entered my domain and the top domain, and I
configured it as amailhub ,,,, and I have gone through the whole
procedure.
my problem is that when I send ( or any user) a mail from the DU server
, the recipiant will
recieve the sender address as the username only , there is no domain
name attached to it.
so the pop server in the recipiant side will consider this mail as a
local mail in his domain and will attach his domain name to the senders
name ( who is originally from my domain).
that is : my domain is : xx.yy.zz
            his domain is : aa.bb.cc

when one user sends a mail ( from my domain) the recipiant will recieve
his address as user_at_aa.bb.cc instead of user_at_xx.yy.zz

so where I can change in the mail setup so that the alpha server will
send the whole address : user_at_xx.yy.zz and not only user ??

waiting for your reply at khaled_at_just.edu.jo

thank you in advance

khaled