Fast EtherWorks PCI 10/100 kit

From: Dennis Giroux <0000022_at_students.aurora.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 11:48:05 -0600 (CST)

Greetings,

I have been given the noble task of installing a Fast EtherWORKS PCI
10/100 kit (DE500-AA) in our DEC Alpha 2100 running Unix 4.0B.

The actual hardware install does not appear to be a problem for me. The
problem I'm getting ready to encounter is the installation guide is very
informative in configuring the Fast EtherWORKS card for a PC and not for a
DEC ALPHA. I also visited the digital web site and did not get much info
for this installation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in Advance
Dennis Giroux