Upgrade Hell !

From: Dan Hubbard <dhubbard_at_thepalace.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 11:12:41 -0800

Does anyone have any good docks on upgrading a system from 3.2 to 4.0b.

We have 2 machines which have a large amount of IO activity and all the
patches,fixes, etc..are for 4.0b. I have heard that I am better off
re-installing 4.0b instead of going through all the upgrades one after the
other.

I am looking for a list of compatible files we should keep.

eg: sysconfig ? fstab ? What about aliasing of interfaces ?
Dan Hubbard
The Palace Inc.