Q: Switch settings for BA356

From: Elaine Lolos <LOLOSEP_at_cdm.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 17:32:02 +0500

Hello -

I recently purchased a BA356 wide scsi pedestal, with a BA35x personality
module. It has (2) RZ28-VW drives and (4) RZ29-VW drives.

I am connecting it to a Solaris server, with the appropriate scsi bus
controller, but still the system does not see those drives.

My question is - Does anyone know the mappings for the 7 switch settings on
the personality module?

The vendor forgot to give me a manual, so I am in the dark as to the switch
settings.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Elaine Lolos