[MODIFICATION] Find what setld packages are being used?

From: Rick Greene <GREENER_at_labs.wyeth.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 12:04:40 -0500

Ok, two responses in, it's obvious I didn't clarify what I was looking for. I
know how to get the list of what is installed, what I want is the list of what
packages are installed that AREN'T being used. For example, if I have the
ATM package(s) installed, but don't have an ATM network, is there a way to
notice that. Or I have the Pascal Run-Time Library installed, but no
applications that access it.

Thanks again,

Rick Greene
Mid-Range Systems Support