SUMMARY: Qpopper + C2 & NIS

From: Rene D. Taboada A. <rta_at_aixulsa.ulsa.mx>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 17:42:20 -0600

    Hi managers, here's the partial answer to my problem with the popper, thanks to

eisenman_at_tricity.wsu.edu Richard Eisenman
rjackson_at_gmu.edu Richard L Jackson

    I've downloaded the two latest versions of Qpopper fom Qualcomm (which actually changed the ftp directory to ftp.qualcomm.com/eudora/servers/popper/)
 versions 2.3 (which worked fine) and 2.4, that didn't work. I still looking for the correct lines for compiling with options for C2 + NIS, but the default compilation in v. 2.3 is OK.

My original post is:

Hi managers!!! I wonder if any of you have successfully installed
the Qualcomm's Popper v 2, Im trying to install it from the source
"Popper_modified_2.xx" in the DU Freeware CD.

I compiled it, but I telnet the pop port and I cant get user
access. I guess Its about the AUTH defining in the source or the Makefile.

Does any of you have the correct lines to modify so it to works???

For your Help, Thanks a lot!!!!!!