Old problem

From: HARSH KUMAR <harsh_at_krcl.ernet.in>
Date: Sat Jan 4 06:45:59 1997

I remember some one had mentioned this problem some time back. Unfortunately I do not have the answer.
Please help.

Whenever I send a message to any addtess say:
abc_at_def.gh.ij

The message is sent to the correct address but the UNIX maiserver sends the following message to me.

554 No ! in UUCP! (harsh_at_krcl.ernet.in)

Some one had mentioned this problem arising because the addresses are not the "bang path type".

Please advise how I suppress these messages.

With best wishes.