Running CERN-httpd Server.

From: John Li <jli_at_Printrak.Com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 21:02:58 -0800

Hi,

I'm trying to apply the 'Pass' feature from CERN-httpd v3.0. My
CERN-httpd server is outside of the firewall and there is no html files
on the httpd server. Using the 'Pass' feature, the httpd will get
html documents from another httpd server inside the firewall. It works
as long as the html files is on the inside httpd server. If the
html file retrieved from the inside httpd server reference to another
side. For example, <A HERF=httpd://third-httpd-server/>, The
CERN-httpd server is trying to go to the third-httpd-server. I was
holping it will still pass the reference to the insider httpd and
wait for it to go get the info.

Could any one tell me if my assumption is correctly. Is there any
way to accomplish what I'm trying to do.

Many Thanks...

--
John Li                                                          o-o
Printrak International Inc.                                       V